Saturday, May 28, 2005

Here's where I explain myself

Okay, so I figured I better explain the title of my blog, which at this point probably no one else has read and so I'm having this conversation with myself, more or less. Holy early-onset schizophrenia, Batman!

I'll just go ahead and admit it right now: I ripped it off of Shakespeare. Hamlet, to be a little more precise. Hamlet's speech to the players meant to expose the sinister plot of his murderous uncle, to be balls-out literary dorky about it.

It begins: "Speak this speech, I pray you, as I pronounced it to you, trippingly on the tongue."

Something about the alliteration of the phrase just sort of appeals to me. You can roll the R with a satisfying degree of success. Try it. You'll see.

And I'm having issues figuring out how to put a link to my friend's blog in the main body of this page as my HTML skills are a little rusty, so here's one for now.

http://www.confessionsofanobody.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Devashan said...

Well, I do try.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home