Saturday, May 28, 2005

Always a bridesmaid..

A slight exaggeration, as I've only been one once and only plan to be one once in the foreseeable future, but that doesn't mean it's not the beginning of an alarming trend. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you!

Even though the last one was my mom's wedding, which somehow doesn't seem to count because she's not my age, the next one is my (gasp) best friend's wedding! It doesn't hit home any closer to that, folks! Unless it's an ex getting married, which I'll agree isn't pretty.

Nope, this time I have actual responsibility involved. You know, giving toasts, doing lots of ab crunches and not eating pasta till November..which by the way I probably won't actually be able to do. Okay, definitely not. But I'm ready. Umm.. after tonight, cause I'm about to go have a few beers. Blame Alexandrealeigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexandrialeigh said...

Hey --- sorry I missed you last night! Got in my car and realized I was a bit tipsier than I thought I was and figured I ought to go straight home. Which I did.

And by the way, this September I will be Maid of Honor (or MOH, in frequent-bridesmaid-speak) for the THIRD time. Third. Time.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Devashan said...

Hey, it's okay. Give me a call sometime. I'm leavin' on a jet plane Wed. or Thurs.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home