Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Update

I'm down to half a cigarette a day, so today might be the day I have none. I can't make any promises here, folks, but I'm optimistic.

The odd thing is that I've woken up with a sore throat for the past few days for no apparent reason and I'm wondering if it's a side effect of the Wellbutrin.

In other news, happiness at the new house remained elusive as the power wasn't on and the mail had not yet arrived as of 6:30 p.m. yesterday evening. What precisely do I have to do here to appease the universe so things can move forward? Promise to dedicate my body to science? Sacrifice a goat? Learn how to do a cartwheel?

Please, please, please.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alexandrialeigh said...

I vote for the cartwheel. And please, make sure you videotape the experience for posterity. :)

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relax. When I quit I got shit loads of sore throats and the like. Mind you, I was smoking roll ups at the time.

It all goes away soon enough, and you're prolly over the worst of it now.

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm down to 'No' cigarettes a day. My only problem is I keep punching people in the face. - Blarg!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home