Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Here's one to make my friends jealous

So I've recently discovered that I will soon be adding a much-coveted notch to my international traveller's bedpost. Down Under we go!

To rewind a bit for those of you who don't know jack (a great guy, really!), I am a flight attendant with an international charter (can't get free tickets, so don't ask) and have actually been enjoying a week off since beginning this blog. Wait, did that make sense? No, they don't actually allow time off for blogging, it was purely coincidental.

Anyway, I looked up my schedule beginning the 2nd and was tremendously satisfied - I'm going to Okinawa for three days (a southern Japanese island, if you didn't know), then Townsville, Australia (near Queensland) for a day, then Honolulu for a day. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I WILL be able to soon recommence working on my tan now that the weather here in good Charleston has gone inclement.

I've never visited Australia, so though my trip will be brief, I intend to go without sleep and take lots of pictures. If all goes well, you'll see them soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home