Monday, September 19, 2005

Because my life is boring.

Despite widespread public opinion to the contrary, it's not interesting. So I've had nothing to say, lately, really. I mean, I had a houseguest for a couple days, a flight attendant friend from Georgia. It was fun. That's all, really.

It's times like these when I realize it's probably time to get back on the road and start feeling like a productive member of society. I mean, I never want to leave my friends, family, cat, car, etc. to go gallavanting off.. but then I do, cause I get bored not working for ten days in a row every month.

Plus, I tend to be a little healthier while I'm travelling. I eat better, exercise, and don't drink as much. While I'm home (and I swear every time that it'll be different this time) it's a fucking free-for-all. I watch stuff I've Tivo'ed, go to the beach, drink, play pool, drink, hang out with friends, do errands, drink.

I know, I'm such a bitch. But I swear, even hedonistic excess gets tiresome after awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home