Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Seattle redneck fun

What, didn't know there were redneck bars in Seattle?

Thought they were relegated to South Cackalacky?

Nope.

I hung out tonight at a bar called the Bullpen, within spittin' distance from the SeaTac airport.

But honestly, it was a blast. I drank some shots, smoked some Marlboro Reds (I had to bum) and sang some good old-fashioned karaoke.. "Proud Mary," the Tina Turner version, to be specific.

I ended up meeting this Hawaiian male stripper named Kai on his first date with a girl who'd met him at his place of employment on her birthday last weekend. The evening culminated with him breathily requesting to sleep with me after we danced together, while she glowered in the background. Whoops. He smelled great, though. Said it was Hugo Boss. He even indicated a threesome would be welcome when I mentioned I was sharing a hotel room with my friend Molly. It sounded like fun, esp. when he got into the kinky details of what he intended to do with me, but good sense prevailed and I let him go home with his sullen mistress.

All's well that end's well. He didn't let me escape without his phone number, however.

3 Comments:

Blogger Devashan said...

What's going on? I didn't remove any posts. I don't believe in censorship. I swear, I LOVE the First Amendment!

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we want to move to seattle when our time with the navy is through...we're not rednecks, though, i promise! :D

hey, if you're ever coming to san diego, let me know. i'll make you dinner & you can crash here if you don't have a place to stay. we've got a guest room.

*candace*

6:50 PM  
Blogger Sherlito said...

You have a great experienced in that place. Like you I been in male strippers in Houston. I have a great with them.
Thanks

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home