Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fuck you and the plane you flew in on.

I realize the titles to my blogs have become successively more bitter, but upon a bit of reflection, it's obvious that the only one to blame is the evil airline that employs me. They're the enemy, and only them. Strange how I never saw this before.

I was less than jubilant a couple weeks ago, when my profit sharing check was deposited into my bank account and the damn thing didn't even cover my cell phone bill. Sixty-seven bucks. Some people got thousands. I'm not bitter. So anyway, I get this dumb e-mail from my supervisor which was really just a fwd from the accounting department to him explaining that due to some technicality, I shouldn't have gotten even the meager, pathetic bonus that I did and would have to have it deducted from my paychecks. It was a real bitch, and even worse because next to my name the balance due read 112.30. Hell no, you fucking assholes. I got slightly better than half that amount. The day that I give you a single dime more than I am obliged to by law? Oh, that'll be the day, my friends. And whose fucking fault is it I was given this scanty sum in error anyway? I say screw you, take it out of your own paycheck, you vile and loathsome accounting drudge-bitch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes. Glad you made it home OK, though!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home