Monday, July 03, 2006

Good morning & good evening

My reaction to waking up today and realizing it was almost 4 p.m.: "Um, wow..." Then I realized both cats and the dog were sitting beside my bed, staring at me. They probably thought I was dead.

For some reason I always think jet lag's not gonna get me. Here it is, now, almost 8 in the evening, and I'm still sitting around drinking coffee, downloading music, and forming and reforming plans for the remainder of the night while an old episode of One Life To Live drones in the background.

What a waste of a day.. my consolation, though, is that probably most people weren't very productive today, as it's a holiday weekend and tomorrow's the 4th of July.

Whew. Now I feel like I have to go out tonight and salvage what's left of today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home