Friday, July 15, 2005

Why are vets so expensive?

I took Mojo, a.k.a. my little man, a.k.a. Boodle, a.k.a. Boo-bear a.k.a. Mr. Handsome.... umm, this could go on for awhile - my cat, that is, to the vet today for vaccinations and stuff. Everything went fine and all but you know what?

Those bastards really robbed me blind. I felt violated as I wrote the check! Not that I mind forking over some cash for the sake of sweet, innocent Mojo's health, but now I can barely afford to buy him food.

Seriously. Why can't my health insurance partially cover my pet? Oh that's right; it barely covers me!! Arrghh!!! Boo and I, we're moving to Canada!!

Oh and get this. They charged me $9.75 to CLIP HIS NAILS. Almost ten bucks. No shit!! I thought they did it as a courtesy, so I asked them to do it. There was absolutely nothing said about there being a charge involved, I mean, it seriously takes less than two minutes to do.

Assholes!!

Okay, I feel better now. Just pet the kitty and calm down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home