Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Goddamn, I wanna go home.

I've been out since the 18th! I'm starting to twitch and my eyes are lolling about as if desperate to escape my head..

Some high points I'm looking forward to - I want to:

  • have access to the rest of my clothing, as I have about five outfits with me and
    have done laundry twice in hotels since my departure
  • sleep in my own bed - it's not overrated, but chances are I'll wake up confused as
    to why I'm not in a hotel room
  • see my precious little kitty and shower him with affection (because at this point
    he's basically my significant other)
  • sleep whenever the fuck I want without wake-up calls, noisy maids, alarm clocks,
    etc. bothering me.. instead it'll just be my roommates
  • drive my car - it's got to be a control thing, I really, really miss driving while
    I'm gone.. esp. since my car's new and the novelty hasn't worn off yet. It's kind of painful to leave it sitting at the airport all the time.
  • oh yeah. see my friends, family, etc.

But all this shall be mine, as I'm taking a red-eye tomorrow night and getting home on the 10th.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're almost home - Blarg!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home