Tuesday, July 26, 2005

And now.. fun in London!

On a lighter note, fun things I did/saw/whatever in London:

  • witnessed the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace (though I had to tackle a wall of Japanese tourists to see)
  • lit candles at Westminster Abbey
  • browsed antique shops on Portobello Road (in Notting Hill)
  • posed with lots of wax celebrities for pictures at Madame Tussaud's
  • traversed both the London Bridge and the Tower Bridge
  • of COURSE, saw Big Ben
  • rode on a double-decker bus
  • employed expressions such as "couldn't be bothered" and "wanker"
  • all in all, walked about ten miles in flip flops.. my calves are still recovering!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you'd said you were in London ... I was also in the area!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Devashan said...

I know! I didn't have internet.. I went to a cyber cafe in London but since I wasn't on my computer, I didn't have your info!!

Sorry! :(

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll let you off this once :-)

3:47 PM  
Blogger Alexandrialeigh said...

I'm jealous. I want to go to London! :)

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home