Monday, August 01, 2005

Commercialling hell

So, for those of you who aren't in the industry, when we flight attendants pay to fly on another carrier, we refer to it as commercialling. Right now I'm (still) sitting in the Colorado Springs airport cooling my stilettos, and waiting for my delayed America West flight to California.

In the past, I've railed against other airlines in general, and my friend Alexandrialeigh has held issue with Independence Air in particular, but I felt that America West should be singled out as well.

They are so freaking ghetto. They are the grimy rest area bathroom of airlines. They are the thumbnail crust of an 80-year-old man of businesses. They are condescending and unhelpful. I'm an American, okay? When I pay for something, I want the representatives of that business to kiss my ass.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've never flown by British Airways then ... my god, late rude and they try and poison me with the inflight excuse for food.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home