Saturday, August 20, 2005

Holy explosive drama, Batman!

Wow.

My household has experienced an unforeseen upheaval literally overnight.

How can I discuss this delicately? My one roommate took the other's car and fucked some skank in the back of it. The really bad part? The two roommates are a couple. We'll just refer to them henceforth as Bob and Alice.

Well, poor Alice is wandering around disinfecting the house (and hopefully the backseat of her car) in a state of watery, wide-eyed shock because they'd been together for like, four years. Her parents let them live together cheaply in their house, doing Bob a huge favor for the past year. And he's left his broken-down old Saab in the driveway for months!!

So we'll all just take a moment now and think of what a completefuckingasshole Bob is.

I always sort of liked him, he's a poli-sci major and very left-wing. But this whole incident has brought to the surface some latent hatred I apparently had for him, lurking beneath the surface. Okay, maybe hatred is a strong word, but he always got on my nerves and now I can detest him openly.

You always have to wonder when someone does something drastically out of character.

I feel guilty now - A), for writing all about this in my blog (I can't help it!), and B) for having to leave town early tomorrow morning while Alice is in such a state.

Anyway, it's time to take Alice to the beach for a little distraction. At least, she said, she gets custody of the pets.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alexandrialeigh said...

What. A. Wanker.

I hope she doesn't take him back when he realizes what a good thing he fucked up. Literally.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Devashan said...

Ahhhhh!! I just woke up to get ready to go to the airport and he's here right now!

I hope, I hope she doesn't take him back.

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows? Maybe she'll buck the odds and tell the stupid moron where to shove it.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home