Thursday, October 27, 2005

Enough already!

I've just been reviewing my month's activities and realized I've spent more time in Kuwait than at home. That's it. I think I should be eligible to receive the government allowance that Kuwaitis get 'cause they're so damn rich here. I could give up bacon for that. Well, maybe not. I really like it, after all.

A friend of mine from Georgia bought me a Piggly Wiggly "Stickin' With the Pig" t-shirt and left it for me at the front desk here in Kuwait, which I was advised not to wear here because they despise pork. Man, they don't know what they're missing.

That being said, I'd like to add that I had a dream this morning in which I was living with some guy I was quite angry with for spilling macaroni and cheese all over the kitchen floor and not cleaning it up. The argument was getting heated, the b-word was getting flung in my direction and everything, and my dream boyfriend, Christian from Nip-Tuck was poised to intervene when my wake-up call came. Damnit, I thought. He's hot. I'll schlep through an ankle-deep river of cheese and noodles for that man any day.

Right now my schedule has me positioning home on the 29th, and I can only dare to dream I won't get extended and get to spend Halloween (my favorite day of the year) at home. Plus, it'd be nice to change out my suitcase because I brought a huge one this time and people have been making fun of me. Well, fuck them, I say. They're jealous of my fashion options. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy flying girl.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home