Tuesday, October 25, 2005

O, how slack am I...

I feel guilty about not blogging lately. Sort of like when you play phone tag with someone for awhile and you don't utilize opportunities to call them back. But I only had six days off this month. There, that's my excuse. Plus I've been congested and plagued by hellacious sinus pressure for about a month now, which makes me grumpy and lazy. And I've been flying a lot - no long layovers, much time spent sleeping. The funny thing is, a lot of times before I go to sleep, I compose future blogs which are then promptly forgotten.

That being said, I'm excited because:

1. I will have lots of overtime pay this month, and I've been greedily constructing
pie charts of how said extra money will be spent once received.
2. I got the days off I need for next month, so my attendance at my best friend's
wedding is secure. Huge sigh of relief.

I'm stressed out because:

1. I had a mole biopsied and have to wait until I get back to the States to check my
voicemail (which may be as much as two weeks) to find out if it's malignant.
2. My skin is getting very dry as a result of so much flying.
3. I've also been too lazy to work out lately, for which much mental beration has
taken place.

My battery's almost dead so that must be all for now. Ciao.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally! - Blarg!
(Hope you feel better)

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're not slack, just been busy that's all. we all understand.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home