Thursday, November 03, 2005

Daring to dream!

7:50 p.m., Pacific Time.

ETD? 11:25 a.m. tomorrow morning.
Destination? Home, at last! Homeward bound, damnit, I finally am.

I'm getting a little antsy because technically they could call me in a few hours and go, "Ummm, err.. yes. This is your alert to let you know you've been extended!" Extended being a horribly dirty word to me at the moment.

My best friend's wedding is on the 19th so it would really be lovely to go home tomorrow and have ample time to help her iron out the final details and also plan the bachelorette party and everything. Plus it's crucial to spend some quality time with my cat before he disowns me.

Also, for those of you who have been following the scintillating saga of my questionable mole, I did get the results back and it was NOT malignant. Hoorah! (insert much fanfare here)

So once again, the birds are singing and things are lovely once again in the land of Airhostessia.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexandrialeigh said...

Yay! Homeward bound! Healthy mole!

Call me when you get home so we can catch up. :)

9:42 AM  
Blogger Alexandrialeigh said...

Girl, where are you?

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home