Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hi!

Open Letter to everyone I have inexplicably not called recently:

Hello, loved ones, liked ones, and barely tolerated ones (I'll let you all sort that out.. haha). I realize that lately I've been incommunicado lately, and for that I have no excuse suitable!

Last night was my best friend's bachelorette party, and I guess I was just stressed out beforehand that I was responsible for everyone's fun.. Of course, I shouldn't have been. The bride is much more laid back about everything than she gives herself credit for. (She now refers to herself exclusively in third person as "Bridezilla.") But then the success of my efforts (i.e. party favors, champagne, cake, etc.) sort of threw me into a giddy euphoria in which much alcohol was imbibed.

So, all that culminated into a literal "falling down drunk" state for me, and a strange cell phone call interlude that I've pieced together since - an ex-boyfriend telling me he'd just broken up with his current girlfriend and me leaping to his defense, calling her a bitch, telling him that he was worth being loved by someone better, etc. etc. Which, luckily enough, would probably have been my (much more understated) reaction, had I been sober.

Oh well. So now I've spent the day battling a ferocious hangover and watching a Laguna Beach marathon. It's like cotton candy for the brain.

So anyway, guys, I swear I'll be better now that my major maid-of-honor event is out of the way. Esp. since I just bought some new jeans I think are nicely butt-flattering and would like to take them out.

Love,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home