Monday, June 20, 2005

the bane(s) of my existence

Is banes a word? I don't know.

One.
Paperwork. I am literally flooded with panic when my life is full of little bits of paper demanding my attention - to be collected, stacked, organized, filled out, unfolded, folded, mailed, filed, thrown out. You wouldn't think that flight-attending would be a paperwork-heavy vocation. But it's all the bureaucratic nonsense. I have AMEX statements to reconcile, receipts to collect, bulletins to file in my manual, letters affirming I've updated my manual to be signed, newsletters, bid packets.. and other miscellaneous and sundry forms demanded by both my company and the FAA.

Two.
Getting things in my eye. For some reason, I'm a master of getting sand and other nearly invisible particles in my eyes. It's become a phobia, I now carry Visine in my purse.

Three.
Bills. Enough said.

Four.
When one actor on a soap opera is replaced by another and everyone has to act like they're the same person. They're NOT! (Yes. I watch them. Sometimes. I mean, usually. Just One Life to Live and General Hospital. Okay? Stop laughing.)

Five.
Cellulite. Not that I, um, have any. It's just that I feel bad for people, that, uh, do. Yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexandrialeigh said...

Yes, bane can be plural.

Also? You do not have cellulite. If you mention it again I will take you to Burger King and force-feed a Whopper to you.

That is all. :)

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home