Monday, June 13, 2005

O, my throbbing head!

This has seriously got to be the worst hangover I've had since New Year's Day. I kid you not.

I was with my friend Alexandrialeigh at the Spoleto Finale last night at Middleton Place. Buoyed by the gorgeous plantation setting along with the lovely symphonic entertainment, we killed a bottle of champagne and one of red wine as we picknicked. The fireworks afterward were amazing, and I took a great picture of A's profile bathed in red light.

We wandered in confusion through the parking lots for quite a while before we came within range of my car, and the panic button subsequently saved us from the blind leading the blind. Poor A's shoe broke but I tried to lift her spirits with assurances that we would indeed, eventually laugh at this.. still waiting, really ;)

Anyway, after all that I ended up drinking a LOT at my friendly neighborhood watering hole and behaving in a rather silly manner to the tune of a 5 a.m. bedtime. Yikes.

Today, I dry out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home