Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Hello. My name is Devashan and..

I'm addicted to Spider Solitaire. I've gotten fairly skilled at the medium level, which incorporates two suits (spades and hearts), but still have not a clue as to how one goes about winning the expert level. It's disheartening, as at this point I've spent a scary portion of my waking life playing.

I find myself playing it every time I'm using my computer for something else and it takes more than a nanosecond to load. I become MIA from IM conversations whenever I get sucked in, but in true addict fashion, out of shame I lie and pretend I got a phone call.

And the worst part? Several times when I've been quite tired and trying to lull myself to sleep with non-thoughts, it pops up in my brain! Ten of hearts on the jack of hearts and then, nothing, okay, deal again, then.. Is there a support group for this?

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexandrialeigh said...

HA!

I have the same problem. I can't beat the expert level, either, but I refuse to play the medium, because it's too easy.

Perhaps we should start that support group...

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home