Saturday, June 11, 2005

Whoever you are, you suck!

Open letter to the girl who stole my parking spot on King Street last night:

Obviously, you realize how challenging it is to find decent parking on Friday night, especially in the upper King St. corridor, otherwise, you wouldn't have so unapologetically slid into the spot that was so clearly spoken for by my right blinker. You're lucky that there was a cop sitting behind me because after I'd been circling the surrounding few blocks several times, your shameless theivery drove me into a veritable, foaming frenzy. Because of the threat of nearby law enforcement, I relegated my response to merely mouthing, "Bitch!" at you as you smirkingly put the car into park. Well, I did (eventually) find another (suckier) spot, but just remember.. karma bites back, honey!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexandrialeigh said...

You've been tagged...check my site for details! ;)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home