Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Cat-fight!

I almost got into a fight with a Russian whore tonight.

Seriously.

I tend to be a happy drunk, everyone's friend and all, until someone shows aggression toward me or my friends and then I get sort of feisty.

Two of my friends, one from Phoenix, one from Glasgow, and I had been drinking at Korean bars all night and were loitering in front of some all-night fast food place where they put cabbage and fried eggs on the burgers, and this crazy Russian prostitute thought we were cutting in line ahead of her. She starting cursing my friend Nina (the Scottish one) out in Russian, and Nina cursed her out in Arabic.

The whole situation threatened to escalate when I and my other friend, Molly, started edging toward her, admittedly, just to piss her off and potentially pick a fight. Eventually, though, after several lengthy death-stares, she grabbed her cheeseburger and flounced off into an alleyway.

It may seem weird for a Russian girl to prostitute herself in Korea (where locals have seemingly already glutted the market), but apparently it's just the proximity to a U.S. military base that draws them.

You learn something new every day, don't ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home