Thursday, April 27, 2006

My word of the day: paroxysm

I don't think I've ever heard "paroxysm" said aloud. It means, by the way, "a sudden outburst of emotion or action." I actually used it in an e-mail just a moment ago to my friend Alexandrialeigh. It's fun 'cause it appeals to my very healthy sense of exaggeration.

See how bored not working has made me? I'm frickin' cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. Except for I've decided not to allow myself to eat sugar-filled crap with no redeeming nutritional value.. unless it's real yummy like M&M's, et. al.

Speaking of M&M's, my phrase of the day (credit goes to Larry the Cable Guy) is: "Wow, I'm three M&M's away from holy crap!" Gross, huh?

Now that gas prices have forced me into becoming a hermit, expect more inane and pointless blogs like this one.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home