Monday, January 02, 2006

Unnngghhh.

The time has come, the Walrus said, to get your congested, phlegm-spewing ass to the doctor. And I think I should listen to him. I've lost the race, friends, I'm SICK. Damn carryover germs from 2005 making me miserable!

I'm trying to be more positive this year, but I absolutely hate going to the doctor. I think I've mentioned this adversion before. And since I still haven't gotten myself a regular doctor, I'll be going to the cesspool that is known as Doctor's Care. Oh, it's so gross. There's always tons of people hacking and sucking back snot, and you have to wait forever. You can virtually see colonies of germs hurtling through the air in that place.

And since I hate the doctor, I generally have like ten things to ask him/her for once I finally do go. This time, apart from some sort of antibiotic or something, I need prescriptions for 1. a daily allergy medication, 2. asthma inhalers, and 3. ambien, if he'll give it to me, for work-related sleep issues.

Ahhhh. The exasperation of me - wish me luck, guys. Both of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home